Massaging My Lover (Lustful Intentions A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry)

 Massaging My Lover

by Brian Warriner

In a silent room with ready hands, two naked lovers are desired together. My hands graced his body, exploring it to feel his zones. The erogenous zones that turn on a man. The feeling of my hands massaging his thighs as I stared at his dick, seeing it bounce and flood to stand erect. I surrounded his dick with my mouth; he wished for it. My mouth around his dick and my hand stroking it. When he lays back, and he lets me have his dick. His balls beg for attention, and my mouth tends to them. His moans break the room's silence; my hands massage his thighs as I suck his dick. He let me do naughty but pleasurable things to him. While he eased his stress, I didn't want him to cum, so I stopped turning him over. Seeing his sexy hairy ass, I had to play with him. 

I sat on him with a hard dick between his ass cheeks rubbing. While I massage his back. I could feel my pre-cum oozing out. I could tell my hands were hitting his spots. He moans with every swipe of my hands. He feels my dick right there, but I want to taste his hole before giving him my dick. I moved down and spread his cheek. To where I see his hole, I spit on it and feel him move with my tongue. I massaged my spit into his hole. I felt my finger go into him, and moans grew louder. I heard him as I massaged his G-spot. He was ready for me to bury my face into his ass. I dove into his ass and was eating him out. The taste of his ass was so good that I couldn't hold on. I had to open his hole; he begged for it. 

It was hard and pre-cumming that I didn't need lube. I opened his hole with my dick. I was teasing him and slapping his hole with my dick. Then his hole swallowed my dick, taking it down to the balls. We both were moaning as he let me fuck him. I was pounding him so deeply that I'd feel him push back on me. This little fucker took everything I gave him. Even, and especially, my nut when I shot my load into him. He wanted and begged to be my lover; he is. 

If you wish to purchase your copy of Lustful Intentions, follow the link below.

https://www.lulu.com/shop/brian-warriner/lustful-intentions-a-collection-of-gay-erotic-poetry/paperback/product-w6n2p5.html?q=Lustful+Intentions+&page=1&pageSize=4



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lustful Intention: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry

Fantasy (Lustful Intentions: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry)

What's to cum!