My First Time (Lustful Intentions: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry)

 My First Time

by Brian Warriner

Nervous and excited to feel him take me in exploration. Having him undress me in appreciation. Sweet to have this man desire to activate my sexual being. He looks at me in my naked self and wants my hands to be on him. To touch him as I undress him while my lips need to mark my territory. Every
kiss on his dark chocolate skin, how he moans when I explore him. The scent of his cologne is intoxicating- then feeling him push me into the bed and him on top of me. His kissing tantalized my senses. Feeling his hard dick against mine turns me on. 

My man was showing me how he wanted to be my first. All it takes is his hands holding mine, his hot mouth on my neck. In between kisses, that look of erotic desire is opening me up. I gave myself to him to tell me he wanted to have my bubble butt. His tongue met my virgin hole. While the sweetness of this mind-blowing expression. It caused me to make sounds unheard of before. As he licked, bit, and fingered me, my moans made me harder. He was keeping my dick while he held on to keep me going.

He was then moving me to swallow and taste his big black dick. And to enjoy my man's dick, he shows what pleasure is. How we mutually pleasure each other before the build-up. To bring a deep yearning to aid in our arousal. When he has me on his face while I am sucking on his dick, our muffled moans of pleasure fuel this lustful passion moment. 

I began to crave him inside of me. I softly begged him for that pleasure. Feeling him tease me as he slaps my hole with his long thick dick. Moaning that I want it and can't wait to be fucked. Feeling him at my hole as he slowly pushed his dick into me, I let out a profoundly pleasurable scream. And I submit
myself to him. It hurt so well to be opened by my thick man. He slowly slid in and out of me. And he wanted me to push back on him. His balls were slapping against my ass. His hands are grabbing and slapping my ass. I'm giving up my power to be his sex toy. Holding me down, balls deep in my ass, he warns me of his climax. I spoke of my desire to have his nut deep in me. I need your nut, just as 
looked eye to eye, he busted his nut in my hole. I was then collapsing onto myself. 

The warm nut oozing out of me makes my hole feel loose, as it's my first time. 

To purchase your copy of Lustful Intentions, follow the link below.

 https://www.lulu.com/shop/brian-warriner/lustful-intentions-a-collection-of-gay-erotic-poetry/paperback/product-w6n2p5.html?q=Lustful+intentions&page=1&pageSize=4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lustful Intention: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry

Fantasy (Lustful Intentions: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry)

What's to cum!