The Affair (Lustful Intentions: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry)

 The Affair

by Brian Warriner

Planned time and date to meet at a destination. Knowing that this would be something that can't be spoken of. With our hands undressing each other behind closed doors. Everything beyond these doors is forgotten. Even now, I'm rescuing from an unloving man with our soft lingering pecks. Then you
are mindlessly traveling down my body. Feeling your mouth as it turns me on. My manhood grows in deep arousal. 

Eyes connect, and you see the instant pleasure. Where you hidden sorrow. How you've become something more than a sexy toy. You are more than a pleasure. Even as we embrace a lustful affair, it's consensual in nature and a love match. That look in your eyes leads me to take away your comfort. To see how you look naked and vulnerable. 

Passion like my kisses lights my deep desire for you, with everything how we forgot everything. We are engulfed in a sweet lover's movement. How my hands hold you, we are attached and share tender kisses. Naked together and falling in love. 

With you on all fours, I prepare you for acts of a tongue where my face becomes encased in your plump butt, where I am tasting your hole- preparing you to give yourself to me. Your moans result from my sexual talents to please you, and the sweet sounds you make are music to my ears. 

Take my time as you relax into me. There is some movement. To be able to open you up. With my manhood long, erect, and ready to feel you from the inside. I slide into you and feel your hot hole welcoming me. 

We are doing you in multiple positions. Watching you take every inch. Slowly you stroke your dick as we give in to our desires. We are watching you squirm as I hold you down and pound you. Our moans become in unison, and yet our deep pleasure mounts. While we freely gave away our bodies in this secret spot, we are lovers. 

Feeling everything, your throbbing hole, my balls clapping, you and I moan. The moment we are designed for mounts before becoming a volcano ready to burst. We are connected again, and together, we bust our balls inside you and all over ourselves. Now, this is the secret we must not speak about. This is how I rescued you with the affair we started. 

To purchase a copy of Lustful Intentions, follow the link below.

https://www.lulu.com/shop/brian-warriner/lustful-intentions-a-collection-of-gay-erotic-poetry/paperback/product-w6n2p5.html?q=Lustful+Intentions&page=1&pageSize=4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lustful Intention: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry

Fantasy (Lustful Intentions: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry)

What's to cum!