Fantasy (Lustful Intentions: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry)

 Fantasy

by Brian Warriner

To feel your touch and know the strength of your kiss. But your mind drifts away from you. I am having my hard dick grow harder as the thoughts come to me. I think about how your mouth feels, the texture of your tongue rubbing against my dick. The gagging sound as I open your throat. The look of surrender in your eyes. I make you my sweet fantasy. There is this sexy pose of you on your knees working me. My hands hold you in place to give you every inch. It knows you are begging for more than turns me on more. I see you wiggling your ass and enticing me. I flip you onto the bed and open your legs in a quick moment. I see your hole winking at me, beckoning my dick to take you. But my face becomes buried in between your cheeks. It's going to be my tongue and your hole for a bit.

The sensation of my tongue and your hole doesn't compare to its taste. The taste adds to my hunger to have you more. With every lick and flick, I hear your moans. I have to have my dick inside you. From the moment I saw you. I had to feel you take my dick. When you spoke, I wanted to hear you moan with pleasure. I knew I wanted to be bare skin with you, the sensation of our touch. There had to be moments of us. There had to be moments of us wrapped up in each other's arms. I now see your hole ready for me. I slowly place myself to push you open. No condoms, a little lube, but I wanted you to feel me enter you. I wanted you to feel me work you over to give you, my cream. 

But my fantasy isn't over till we both feel the presence of pleasure, explore its sensations, and cum together. You hold on as we build up to the moment we kiss and release souls to the orgasmic merging of us. My fantasy is complete, but I wish you were my reality, and my fantasy is you. 

If you want to purchase your copy of Lustful Intentions follow the link below.

https://www.lulu.com/shop/brian-warriner/lustful-intentions-a-collection-of-gay-erotic-poetry/paperback/product-w6n2p5.html?q=Lustful+Intentions&page=1&pageSize=4

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lustful Intention: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry

What's to cum!