What's to cum!

 What's to Cum

I am currently working on volume two of my Homoerotic Poetry collection. The next collection will focus more on kinks, such as musky balls, circle jerks, and even role-playing situations. This brings understanding to the pleasure of kinks and encourages their exploration. I am a very sex-positive person, and at the core of everything that I do is to educate. The tentative release for volume 2 will be in 2025.  

There is going to be more about where this came from. I am also working on homoerotic short stories and even novels. I am exploring this genre to its fullest. 

πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lustful Intention: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry

Fantasy (Lustful Intentions: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry)