My Friend's Daddy (Lustful Intentions: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry)

 My Friend's Daddy

by Brian Warriner

In an inside secret, when he comes around, it brings my heart to pounding. The sexy furry chest travels down below the shorts. He was shirtless when he was around me. There were moments when my friend didn't see how I watched his dad. There were times his dad saw me and played with me. We went back and forth in a flirty secret. At the same time, we shared around clueless people who knew nothing. In loneliness and darkness, we were secret lovers. We were slowly growing into a confident relationship. It's brought me to my knees in deep service and became his closeted lover. I was able to run my hands through his sexy fur. My hands entered his shorts to feel his furry pubes. My hands were stroking his dick while kissing my friend's daddy. Knowing it would hurt, but the heart falls when the heart falls. And he gets to the actual point of pleasure when I kiss my friend's daddy. 

While in the room, we become lovers who take pleasure in each other. I was his bottom to his top. I was tasting his dick and feeling him grow in my mouth. This is the pleasure we found within each other. We share a passionate love that he calls me his boy. There are moments when his kisses are markers that no other can have me. Felt him open me up with his thick dick. And he is using me as his secret from his life. My mind drifts when he is here, and I just get lost, walking a fine line between falling in love and being a lustful obsession and having a man be inside you and look at you like there are no secrets. But being my friend's daddy is hard. When he blows me a kiss when no one is looking, where he takes me in the open to be caught and the secret of lusty love we are in, but he kisses me while deep inside me. His balls were slapping while I reached back to hold him. I have to hold him close. 

I was being opened and having my man use me. Even though he's been roughly gentle, it's how we are. Our secret shatters relations, but we find the truth in our actions. Being my friend's daddy's lover, he can't see that we are happy lovers. From the beginning, there are moments when he cums on me and kisses my hole. Calling me his boy even though he's my friend's daddy. 

If you want to purchase your copy of Lustful Intentions 

https://www.lulu.com/shop/brian-warriner/lustful-intentions-a-collection-of-gay-erotic-poetry/paperback/product-w6n2p5.html?q=Lustful+Intentions&page=1&pageSize=4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lustful Intention: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry

Fantasy (Lustful Intentions: A Collection of Gay Erotic Poetry)

What's to cum!